Official STOP-FYRE Fire Extinguisher Partnerships
In 2015, STOP-FYRE became the Official Fire Extinguisher of the Lucas Oil Monster Truck Nationals. Yet another professional motorsports organization endorsing STOP-FYRE because of the value, effectiveness, and power they see in the extinguisher.
These organizations could use any fire extinguisher, but have chosen to trust and use STOP-FYRE.
At each NTPA event every track official wears a STOP-FYRE unit on their belt and as a direct result, numerous pulling tractors and drivers have been saved.
These are just some of the reasons STOP-FYRE, has been chosen by NW Truck Pulls, LLC in the Pacific Northwest.
Tractor Puller Fire Safety
Tractor pullers are using high-end, expensive equipment with a high propensity to catch on fire. Here’s why tractor pullers trust STOP-FYRE as the best tractor fire extinguisher of choice:
- Significant money invested into tractor and equipment
- Corrosive dry chemical creates greater risk of engine damage
- Extremely flammable fuels used (e.g. Ethanol)
- Much greater likelihood of having a fire
- Required to have a fire extinguisher
NW Truck Pulls, LLC highly recommends STOP-FYRE for all Pulling Vehicles